- Why is social media so important for businesses?
- Developing a successful social media strategy
- Knowing which social media platforms are relevant to your business
- Audience targeting
- Competition monitoring
- Creating content – knowing what content to create
- Social media resources available and how to schedule social media posts
- Measuring success – tips for measuring the effectiveness of your social media efforts
- An introduction to blogs – how they can benefit your business
- Content strategy – knowing what to blog about
- What to write
- What tone to use
- Measuring success and best practices
By attending the Social Media and Blogging Workshop in Norwich, you will come away confident in your ability to use social media and blogging more efficiently and effectively. Please note, this course assumes you already have social media accounts, or that you a comfortable in using social media. The venue has wifi, please bring a laptop or tablet with you so that we can take a look at your own social media accounts in real time.