Ploxel is always taking your feedback on board and we would like to announce three brand new features to help you sell tickets for your event while complying with the relevant laws when selling tickets in Europe.
Do you have multiple staff who need to access your event data? This update will help you. Multi user gives you the ability to add users to your account so they can create events, create orders or view orders depending on the permissions you give each user. Multi User is easy to use. To add a user to the system go to the Box Office and then click Users where you can add users or view your current users.
The multi user update also gives you the ability to have more than one box office which you can easily switch between. This is helpful for our customers who have multiple venues or who are agents for multiple event partners as now you can create a seperate account for each and give the relevant staff access. This also enables the ability to be able to track sales independantly making it easier for you to pay out your funds to the correct parties. To create a new account click the new User symbol on the top toolbar, switch account then you have an option to create a new account.
This has been a requested feature by multiple users and we are happy to announce we have finally released it. The Facebook Tab gives you the ability to sell tickets direct from your ticket page by creating a new tab on your Facebook Page and is easy to setup. To find out more about new Facebook Tabs view our new dedicated page by clicking here.
Other Small Updates
Below you will find some other small updates we have implimented with this update which may help some of our customers:
- Order confirmation emails sent to your email once orders have been placed on Ploxel. You can change this setting under the Account Settings in the Box Office.
- Change the date and time format for dates on the cart which can be found under the Account Settings in the Box Office.
- Add multi select dropdowns when creating or editing custom questions on the carts.
- Accept iDEAL, Giropay, Bancontact, EPS, Multibanco and SOFORT payments in countries where they are enabled. To have one of these enabled in your account please contact us as they are currently in BETA Testing.
- Force users to complete 3D Secure when making payments through Ploxel. To have this enabled please contact us as it is currently in BETA Testing.
- Our new 7.5% cap where more details can be found in our seperate blog post.
We hope these new features help you when selling tickets on Ploxel and if you have any features you would like then please don't hesistate to get in touch.
- The Ploxel Team